Kingfisher Hail Damaged Roof
Roof Repair – Roof Replacement
Strong storms pushed through Kingfisher bringing hail and high winds. If you have a property in Kingfisher with a hail damaged roof call the experts at Statewide roofing for a free roofing inspection.
Storms that roll through through and drop hail the size of golf balls and larger can cause serious damage to your property, cracking shingles, delaminating shingles and causing them to loose their granulation.
Signs of a Kingfisher hail damaged roof.
So you think you need a new roof. Don’t worry. This helpful guide will walk you through everything you need to know — and everything you need to do — to make your roof replacement go smoothly.
- Assess your roof for storm damage. Walk around the perimeter of your home and photograph or take note of any damage. Obvious signs of damage may include dented, torn, curled or missing shingles.
- Check gutters, roofing accessories and windows. Though your shingles may appear undamaged, dents in gutters and roof vents may point to hidden roof damage. Also be sure to inspect windows for cracks, loose weatherstripping and torn screens.
- Inspect the area around your home. Check for fallen tree limbs, broken fences and damage to lawn furniture and exterior decorations. Look closely at flat surfaces such as patios and decks for signs of hail damage.
- Look for leaks and water spots in your attic and ceilings. Even though your roof may appear undamaged from the outside, wind and hail may have caused leaks that can lead to problems later. Check ceilings and light fixtures for signs of water and inspect your attic closely with a flashlight.
- Call Statewide Roofing, the Local Roofer you can trust. After a storm, there may be a lot of contractors competing for your attention. We are an Owens Corning™ Platinum Preferred Contractor — and have the expertise to assess your damage, provide an estimate and replace your roof using proven products.
- Call your homeowner’s insurance company. Refer to your notes, report a claim with your insurance company and arrange for an inspection.
It is important to have your roof inspected by a licensed and reputable roofer to mitigate any further damage that may occur due to punctured shingles and or/decking. Our crews are out and available for any emergency repairs necessary. Give us a call 405-790-0109[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_column_text][/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]