Owens Corning’s line of shingles and roofing accessories are designed for both beauty and offer a range of styles, high performance standards and a range of colors from which to choose.
Statewide Roofing is an Owens Corning™ Platinum Preferred Roofing Contractor. Platinum Preferred Roofing Contractors are the top tier of a premier network of roofing professionals chosen specifically based on their commitment to service, reliability, and unparalleled craftsmanship. They are the only contractors who can offer the Owens Corning™ System Advantage™ Platinum Roofing Limited Warranty, which not only provides our strongest coverage, but also covers workmanship for life (as long as you own your home).
Platinum Preferred Contractor
Platinum Preferred Contractors are the top tier of the Owens Corning™ Roofing Contractor Network and receive exclusive benefits. They meet the following requirements of Owens Corning Roofing and Asphalt:
• Be in good standing with the Better Business Bureau • Undergo a Dun & Bradstreet® credit rating • Not have filed bankruptcy in the past seven years • Hold at least $1,000,000 in general liability insurance • Have operated under the same business name for a minimum of three years • Carry all required state and local licensing and insurance
Platinum Preferred Contractors receive all of the same benefits as our Preferred Contractors plus additional exclusive benefits, including priority listing in our online Contractor Locator, the opportunity to participate in media training and access to financial services. These contractors represent less than 1% of the industry† and are the only contractors who can offer the Platinum Protection Roofing System Limited Warranty.*
Since 1977, Owens Corning has been a leading manufacturer of shingles and accessories for the residential roofing market. Though best known for our PINK® Fiberglas insulation, Owens Corning is also a leader in the roofing market.
In fact, according to a Hanley-Wood Publishing survey of 3,400 U.S. builders, Owens Corning Roofing products were voted “the most recognizable brand in the market.”
Since Owens Corning invented glass fiber during the 1970s, it has become the material standard for shingles, and is used by most shingle manufacturers. The fiberglass composition of roof shingles plays an important role in protecting homes from moisture and other weather-related elements.
We take great pride in our roofing shingles and accessories and we believe that we have a great deal of responsibility to homeowners. That’s why we make sure every Owens Corning shingle meets your high expectations.
Every shingle we make combines consistent quality with long-lasting beauty and maximum protection. Performance is at the heart of every Owens Corning roofing product.
- Fiberglas® mat that adds weather protection, greater fire resistance and longer life.
- Weathering-grade asphalt that holds the granules on the shingle and protects the roof from water.
- Colorful mineral granules that help reflect the sun’s rays while adding beauty and style to the roof.
- Heat-activated adhesive strip that bonds shingles into a single, watertight unit.
- Class A Fire Rating, the highest available for residential applications.
- Wind Resistance Rating for winds and gusts up to 110 mph depending on the shingle style selected.
- Limited product warranties ranging from 20 to 50 years, depending on shingle style.
Ask us about Owens Corning Sure Nail Technology and energy savings by installing Owens Corning Energy Star roofing products.